Newcastle Connect manages a number of cloud servers (both physical and virtual).
Services we currently manage
- Voice Switching (multiple vendors)
- Hosted PABX Software
- Cloud Routing and Switching (Software defined networking / SDN)
- Terminal Services / Virtual Desktop
- SQL Databases
- Live video distribution & playout
- VPN Concentrators
- 4G Bonding
- Web Hosting / Email
- Traffic incident alerting
- Medical databases
- Inside tier-1 ISP data centres for low-latency voice applications
- Equinix SY4 (physical servers)
- Equinix SY1 (virtual servers)
- Newcastle West
- Islington (coming soon)
- Cooks Hill
Hypervisors in use
- vCloud Director
- Windows Hyper-V
- KVM Virtualisation
- Very low latency between servers and the end user.
- No jitter for voice applications
- Access to tier-1 carriers data centres and vCloud platforms
- Face to face, over the phone and SMS customer service all at no extra cost
- Servers spread across multiple autonomous systems for redundancy
- Cost effective pricing
- Able to deliver NBN tails, gigabit fibre, gigabit wireless and 10-gigabit fibre direct to offices.
- Layer 2 point-to-point
- Layer 2 point-to-multipoint
- Layer 3 IP-VPN
- Dark Fibre
- Fixed wireless (Layer 2 and 3)
- 3G/4G Private APN (Layer 3)
- IPSEC/GRE VPN tunnel over all technologies.
- Able to deliver voice circuits from your virtual server to anywhere in Australia over NBN, 3G/4G, Fibre, fixed wireless, VPN
Need help with Cloud Servers in the Hunter region?
Call us on 02 4929 1050 and we’ll be happy to help.