Newcastle Connect provides ADSL, ADSL2+, SHDSL, EFM and telephone line fault identification and restoration.
We perform this task for major carriers, ISPs and strata managers in Newcastle, the Central Coast, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens and the Hunter Valley.
Newcastle Connect represents your ISP
We are highly trusted and we never reveal our company name to your clients. A number of ISPs and carriers give us access to their equipment in Telstra exchanges (we carry a Telstra exchange swipe card), fibre POPs and data centres. We provide the highest level of service available in our region.
- We will identify and repair a fault between the socket and network boundary.
- We have Telstra telephone exchange swipe card access enabling us to test a DSLAM port directly.
- We are Registered Cablers
- We have 14 Years Experience
- We hold ABLOY, NMB, XYZ, MLV and TEL Keys to access MDF Rooms.
- We are Network Engineers (CCNA); we can help program your modem if required.
- We will perform PING and SPEED tests to ensure your service is to standard.
- We will run full line tests with our ADSL tester.
- Return visits included free if the line isn’t tagged or there is an issue requiring a return.
ADSL2+ Fault Finding
- Check and replace faulty sockets (parts extra)
- Test and re-jumper pairs.
- Check IDF
- Test tie-cable
- Check MDF
- Test modem/router
- Check for Wi-Fi interference
- Compare with test modem
- Perform speed test
- Provide customers with a 4-hour window on their chosen day; please call us to negotiate a suitable window or to discuss a firm booking time
Need reliable ADSL2+ fault finding in Newcastle?
Call us on 02 4929 1050 and one of our team will be happy to help.