NOTE: There are numerous ways to transfer calls, the system can be re-programmed to suit your requirements. Speak to your account manager if you require any assistance.
Transfer Calls Internally
(1) Press the button of the person you wish to transfer the call to.
(2) Hangup to immediately to transfer the call;
Wait for the person to answer so you can announce the transfer then hangup to complete the transfer..
(3) If you wish to cancel a transfer, press CANCEL/SPLIT key then return to the call by pressing the flashing line key.
Transfer Calls Externally
(1) Press the transfer button.
(2) Dial the number you wish to transfer the call to
(3) Either hangup to immediately transfer, or wait for an answer to announce the transfer.
(4) If you wish to cancel a transfer, press CANCEL/SPLIT key then return to the call by pressing the flashing line key.
Page all phones (PA)
(1) Lift handset first
(2) Press PAGE button on phone
(3) Start speaking after the tone, your voice will be heard on all phones within your premises (and other sites, if programmed)
Forward calls to an external number
(1) Press ForwardAll key.
(2) Dial the number you wish to forward the call to
(3) Press OK
Park a call
(1) Press PARK
(2) Take note of where your call has been parked
Retrieve Parked Call
(1) Lift handset
(2) Press the button on which you call was parked.
Change personal voicemail message
(1) Dial 119118 or press envelope button.
(2) Enter your PIN
(3) Press 0 then 1
(4) Start recording then press # to finish.
NOTE: Voicemails are delivered to your email inbox as an attachment.
Change company voicemail message
(1) Dial 119119
(2) Enter the advertised main number then press #
(3) Enter your PIN
(4) Press 0 then 1
(5) Start recording then press # to finish.
Redial last number dialled
(1) Press Redial softkey
Access last-called history
(1) Press green handset button on phone
Make a conference call
(1) Dial the first participant (or answer an incoming call).
(2) Press conference button (Icon with 3 phones).
(3) Dial the second participant
(4) Press conference button again.