Newcastle Connect’s SIP Trunks are a corporate grade replacement for traditional ISDN lines.
Connect your existing SIP/VoIP PABX via Newcastle Connect to reduce costs and improve reliability and voice quality.
- Unlimited free calls to standard landlines and mobiles.
- No dropouts or audio issues
- Our voice switches are installed within tier-1 telecommunications facilities, and are monitored 24/7 by multiple network operations centres.
- Delivered direct to your premises via dedicated circuits (Fibre, NBN, 4G, Wireless, EOC/EFM, ADSL).
- Port numbers from other carriers.
- Same-day onsite support.
- Optional IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
- Optional call queuing.
- Call recording.
- Automatic disaster recovery call forward (to mobile or other site).
- G711a codec
- IAX2 also available.
- Can scale from 1 line to thousands
- Custom call flows included as standard.
- Ability to add additional standalone phones for remote sites.
- Ability to instantly launch PABX instances within our network for special applications or larger organisations.
- Integration with third party APIs via custom scripting.
Need help with SIP Trunks in the Hunter region?
Call us on 02 4929 1050 and we’ll be happy to help.